In today’s date, everyone desires a successful online presence for their Business. From Enterprise to Small Firms or Freelancer, all desire to have a stronger online presence, get more audience and hence more sales.
Most of us fail to achieve the desired goals through our websites because we fail to take these measures before creating our Commercial or personal websites. Here I would share some Key Points which would make your website a success.
1. Usability or Purpose: Your website should be Goal Centric with a purpose that you wish to fulfill. It is important that your website conveys the right Purpose and Goal to visitors who see it. No one would like to see your Soccer Game on a Cricket Pitch.
2. Compete with your Competitor: In Cyberworld it’s really important that you beat your competitor with the Advance Technology, Design and Utility of your website. Keep your website more convincing and a reliable platform for your audience. Beat the Heat.
3. Content is Master: Content on your site is a Key Ingredient of your site. Keep it simple and specific to your services. It helps your website to be found in Search Engines. Your content should be rich in quality and knowledge which conveys your message clearly to users.
4. Call Of Action: More than 80% of Websites all over the web do not have a proper Call of Action and hence fail to generate more Traffic, Leads, Sales and Orders. A convenient and more approachable Call of Action wins the race. Make sure you Don’t overdo this with a lot of Buttons, BEWARE It can backfire as well.
5. Mobile Ready: Mobile Responsive websites or Mobile Ready Websites are more accessible and hence in demand all over. Your user may visit you through Smartphone, iPad, or Land in your Office Directly. Be Ready on all platforms
6. Catchy Content: Place Eye Catchy Content on your website which gives your visitors a reason to leave their email address. A picture of Blonde Girl can be a way (Just Kidding)
7. Share Your Testimonials: Don’t forget to share feedback you receive for all Good work accomplished.
To promote your website follow these rules and incorporate all features as described. This would help you generate more traffic to your website.